- The Glass Castle, by Jeanette Walls
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, by Barbara Kingsolver
- The Late Homecomer: a Hmong Family Meoior, by Kao Kalia Yang
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury is the selection for the FERGUS READS discussion next year, so add it to your reading list; the discussion/activities are usually held in February.
The first book study is Oct. 29. Check the calendar below for dates. It's usually held at noon at the Mill Street Residence and lasts about 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
Is anyone interested in starting up an evening book study? Contact Jeanne Jensen at email@example.com.